The Apex Domestic VO unit has at its heart a dedicated electronic control Unit ” ECU” this intelligently and constantly monitors all the parameters such as incoming and outgoing supply voltage, load current, temperature even its own performance, ensuring the unit always delivers the optimum performance to your dwelling.
Incorporating the latest sine wave sampling (SWS) and active sine wave mapping (ASWM) technology enables the unit to monitor and control three critical performance and safety functions.
Low Voltage Threshold
Low voltage threshold (LVT) eliminates the risk of the optimised voltage falling below a minimum target voltage, when it detects the voltage has recovered and stabilsed it automatically switches back to save mode.
High Current Threshold
High current threshold (HCT) protects against over current. The unit will automatically detect this and sits in a temporary bypass mode until the over current reduces.
Optimum Switching Threshold
Optimum switching threshold (OST) by constantly mapping the sine wave, the Apex VO unit will only switch at a calculated optimum point, which eliminates any interruption to the supply voltage. It also eliminates spikes, transients.
- Reduces energy usage on electrical dependant loads.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- Contributes to Government funded targets.
- Customer savings start immediately.
- Simple to install, typically in 1 hour.
- Substantially extends the life of appliances and lighting.
- Protects sensitive electrical devices from damage.
- Seamless Switching.
- ROI, typically between 2 to 3 years.
- Input voltage : 232V-253V
- Frequency : 50Hz/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Current Rating : 40A continuous, 100A Bypass
- Insulation Class : BS2757E (120°C)
- Humidity : 75%
- Ambient Temp : -10°C to +40°C
- Efficiency : >99%
- Size(mm) : 210h x 410w x 140d
- Weight (kg) : 14kg
- Model Number : ADVO401